Using the Executive Summary Sheet
The Executive Summary worksheet provides a roll-up of the assessment results in a tabular format.
An assessor will not need to enter any information on this worksheet, however, an optional Notes section is provided for additional notes. All data tables and charts are pre-populated based on formulas and data linkage.
The Executive Summary worksheet includes the following sections of information:
- Notes (optional)
- Global Results: Subsections include:
- Issues Summary: Total number of Best Practice and User Agent issues logged
- Other: Total number of Air Carrier Access Act issues logged
- WCAG 2.0: Number of issues logged for Level A, Level AA, and a combined total
- Method: Number of issues logged by Automated and Manual testing
- Issues Per Page: Total number of pages and issues per page
- WCAG SC Conformance: Number of Failed and Satisfied issues by Conformance Level A and AA, with Totals and Total Percentage Satisfied
- WCAG Issues Impact: Each User Impact level is described
- Conformance Results by WCAG 2.0 Success Criteria: Success Criteria (SC) column linked to official WCAG site, Description is displayed, SC Level displayed, numeric values of Issues, Best Practice, User Agent, and Total are displayed, Percentage indicates percent of total (all SCs)
- Conformance Results by Deque Checkpoint: Counts of Issues, Best Practice, User Agent, and Total by each Checkpoint provided along with a percentage of all checkpoints. Named Checkpoints are organized by Success Criteria and Level.