Using the Scope Worksheet
The Scope worksheet is comprised of two sections of information. At the top of the sheet is basic identifying information about the assessment, with several fields of information that serve as an initial report setup. At the bottom is a listing of pages that were tested. The List of Pages section is a table with two columns of information - Description, and URL/Location - which serve to document the scope of the entire effort.
Refer to the following descriptions when populating each field:
- Date: Use the DD/MM/YYYY format to indicate the date the report is finalized.
- Project Manager: Enter a first and last name of the person in this role.
- (Primary) Reviewer: Enter a first and last name of the person in this role.
- (Secondary) Reviewer: Enter a first and last name of the person in this role.
- Client: Enter the client name so it can be understood but is not too long. Note: This automatically appears in the sheet title after saving.
- Project: The concise name for the project, as entered in WorldSapce axe Auditor is automatically displayed.
- Standard: The accessibility standard set in axe Auditor will be automatically displayed, otherwise it will show #N/A.
- Session Time-Out: A numeric value in minutes that identifies the duration of a session in the webpages or application.
List of Pages
This table is used by Engagement Managers or SMEs to manually enter pages under test, which may include pages that do not have checkpoint issues associated with them.
Refer to the following descriptions when interpreting information displayed in each table column:
- #: The numeric value associated with the unique row in the table.
- Description: Enter the name of the page that was tested.
- URL/Location: Enter the link to the individual page that was tested.