Using the Test Runs Page
The Test Runs page provides
Refer to the following descriptions to interpret each column of information displayed on the Test Runs Page:
- Assistive Technology: Assistive Technology that was used to perform this assessment.
- Environment: The environment in which the assessment was conducted. Some examples include Development, Staging, QA, etc.
- Platform: Provides the combination of OS/Environment/browser combination used for the assessment. Some examples include:
- Windows 10/Firefox 54
- Windows 10/Chrome 59
- Windows 10/IE 11
- Native App/iOS/iPhone or iPad
- Native App/Android or tablet
- Responsive/iOS/iPhone or iPad
- Responsive/Android/phone or tablet
- Audit Type: Identies whether the Test Run is an:
- Initial Assessment
- Retest/New Assessment (Not a validation, but rather a new full assessment of the scope in Test Case)
- Status: Will show the status of the Test Run.
- Test Units: Shows the number of pages/components that have been tested as part of this Test Run.
- Actions: Buttons for the following actions:
- View Dashboard: Navigates you to the Dashboard page of the assessment report.
- View Issues: Navigates you to the list of all issues reported as part of this Test Run