Review Checkpoints Section
Refer to the Review Checkpoints section of the Checkpoint Tests for Page: <Page Name> (testing page "hub") screen when you want to see the test results and completion status of each checkpoint. Additionally, you are able to view the number of issues and flags added for each checkpoint. Links allow you to then navigate to each checkpoint, issue or flag screen to view the details of each. Checkpoint category names in bold offer down and right arrows to the left of each can be clicked to either expand or collapse the display of each individual checkpoint row.
The following five columns of information are displayed:
- Checkpoint Name: Linked to individual Checkpoint screens.
- Test Result: In the category row, three lines display the total number of fail, pass, and not applicable results for the category. Individual checkpoint rows within the category display either pass (green background), fail (red background), or N/A (grey background) color-coded results.
- Completion Status: The category row displays the '# of total tests done' count for the category to the right of the category status, and each individual checkpoint row displays a color-coded completion status - either complete (blue background), in progress (yellow background) or not started (grey background).
- Issues: The category row displays a total number of issues for the category which is linked to the Issues for <Test Case Name> screen to view details (summary, impact, method, and page), and individual checkpoint rows show a display-only number of issues.
- Flags: The category row displays a total number of flags for the category which is linked to the Flags for <Test Case Name> screen to view details (page, checkpoint, date/time, and reason), and individual checkpoint rows show a display-only number of flags.