Start Testing a Component or Page
When you have already set up a test run, and now would like to begin to test one of its components or pages for accessibility, you can initiate it by activating a Start Testing button from within the desired component or page panel section on the Test Run Overview screen.
To start testing a component or page:
- On the Test Overview screen, within either an individual Component or Page section on the Components or Pages tab panel, activate the Start Testing button.
- Ensure the test browser is connected and verify the details are correct on the Connect Browser for Automated Testing screen, then activate the Next button.
- Navigate to the URL (either manually or by using the Send URL button) in the test browser.
- Follow any access-related instructions if present as necessary.
- Verify selected elements are as desired, and if not, check or clear to deselect as necessary.
- Activate the Skip Automated Testing link if you want to skip automated testing.
- Activate the Start Testing button.