Viewing a List of Logged Issues
There are four ways to access the Issues for <Page or Component Name> screen from the Checkpoint Tests for Page or Component: <Page or Component Name> page screen to view issues logged:
- Automated, IGT, and Manual: In the right section of the Testing Status section, activate the # issues logged link to view a list of all issues logged for the page, which will show those added as a result of manual, IGT, and automated testing.
- Automated only: In the Testing Status section, activate the # issues logged link.
- IGT only: In the Testing Status section, activate the # issues logged link. You can use the Import Issues button to import a JSON file generated by axe DevTools extension.
- Manual only: In the Testing Status section, activate the # issues logged link. Alternately, when no manual issues have been added yet, the # issues logged link in the top "all checkpoints" section of the screen to the right of the checkpoints complete progress bar will access the same screen of issues for the currently-accessed page under test.
- Checkpoint Group-Specific: In the Review Checkpoints section, within a Checkpoint Name row, click the # link in the Issues column. Automated issues are automatically associated with appropriate corresponding checkpoints when logged. This means that on a particular individual checkpoint screen, there may be interspersed both automatic and manually-added issues in the log for the same checkpoint.
Types of Issues That Can Be Imported and Manually Added
Axe Auditor users can now import issues at the test unit level, enabling them to import all issues at one go. The two different types of issues that a user can now import include:
- Automated issues from two sources - from within Auditor, and from a JSON file uploaded by the user.
- IGT Issues - The manual issues that are uploaded by the user using a JSON file will now be marked as an IGT issue.
Axe Auditor also enables you to manually add issues:
- Manual issues - All manual issues except the ones that are uploaded by the user using a JSON file.