What's New for Release 2.10
Axe Auditor now enables users to search for any issue based on its ID from the Home page. This saves the user time and effort, and the user does not have to navigate to a test run to search for the issue.
- deque-way version has been upgraded to 3.3.2.
- Charts for test runs that didn't have a Digital Asset Type were failing to load.
- Trying to add a screenshot in multiple issues was creating several copies of the same screenshot.
- The Issues link under the Guided Tool Testing section (in the
Checkpoints Page) is currently not working.
Workaround: In order to access Guided Tool issues, navigate to the Issues list from the manual testing section.
- If the selector is behind the iframe on the page for automated testing, axe Auditor extension unable to find the selector and testing continues for an indefinite time.
- Activating the Search by ID option in the Groups tab on the Issues Page intermittently throws a 504 gateway error.
- For a completed Test Run, the manual testing status is
intermittently displayed as 'In Progress' incorrectly (instead of
'Complete') on a few of the test units.
Workaround: Marking all of them as 'Complete' again will solve the issue.
- You may see an error message asking you to download the Firefox
extension when you already have the latest version, 2.2.4 in your
extension manager. A future release will ensure there's only one
extension when you download the latest.
Workaround: Verify you have 2 axe Auditor extensions and remove the older one.
- Activating the Highlight button on the automation testing page of a
test run throws the
error.socket.pluginat times. This is an Intermittent issue for the footer.
- Axe Auditor supports the following browsers, the current version and
previous two versions.
axe Auditor Application (Control Browser)
- Mac Safari (Supported on Mac machines)
axe Auditor Assure Device Extensions (Test Browser)
- Chrome (recommended test browser)