Release Notes for axe DevTools HTML CLI
Release notes describing the changes in the CLI for version 4.7.0 and later
- Added additional error messages for invalid bulk-reports options.
- Added the Trusted Tester v5 ruleset.
- Added the EN 301 549 ruleset.
- Upgraded to axe-core version 4.8.2.
- Updated the @axe-core/cli dependency to 4.8.1.
- Fixed a problem on Windows that prevented the CLI from uploading JSON results to axe-reports.
- Added YAML support to the bulk-spec command.
- Added new option to add set the dimensions field in JSON results (--axe-reports-dimensions).
- Add verbose logging option to bulk-reports.
- Upgraded to axe-core 4.7.2.
- Updated the axe-core integrations to 4.7.3.
- Upgraded to axe-core 4.7.0.
A problem on Windows that caused the bulk-spec command (batch processing of spec files) to skip processing of spec files has been fixed.
- Updated Command-Line Options
Several command-line options have been changed to make their use clearer and more consistent:
- The --user-agent option is now always used by Chrome regardless of the headless setting or whether a remote proxy has been configured.
- The --accept-untrusted option is always used regardless of the browser or headless setting. (Previously this option required the --headless option to be set.)
- The --remote-proxy is always used by Chrome (no longer depends on the --headless option or whether an https site is being scanned).