Release Notes for axe DevTools HTML Node.js Reporter Packages
Includes release notes for 4.6.0 and later
- Several issues with reporting on mobile devices were fixed.
- The JUnit XML output format was added for mobile scan results.
- The CSV report format was added for mobile scan results.
Fixed the line breaking of pill UI elements (elements with rounded borders) in the generated HTML report. They were being displayed offscreen rather than wrapping.
- The reporter can now filter rules based on Trusted Tester version 5. The new value TTv5 is now a valid tag for "Filter by Tag" in the output HTML report (generated by the buildHTM() method).
- You can use the reporter and logger packages as ECMAScript Modules (ESM).
- You can now use a results file from axe-core as input to generate reports.
- Fixed various bugs due to adding ESM support.
- The logger now supports axe.AxeResults as a finding for the logTestResult method.