Release Notes for axe DevTools HTML Node.js Packages
Includes release notes for 4.7.0 and later
- For the Cypress package, made the options parameter (for the axeAnalyze() method) optional.
- Added the Trusted Tester v5 ruleset.
- Added the EN 301 549 ruleset.
- Upgraded to axe-core version 4.8.2.
- Updated dependencies:
|Package||Updated Dependency||New Version|
- For the Cypress package, updated to support Cypress version 12.
- Upgraded to axe-core 4.7.2.
- For the Playwright package (@axe-devtools/playwright), updated the @axe-core/playwright dependency to 4.7.3.
- For the Puppeteer package:
- Updated the @axe-core/puppeteer dependency to 4.7.3.
- Changed dependencies to require only the puppeteer dependency (no more puppeteer-core dependency) to keep types consistent.
- For the WebdriverIO package, updated the @axe-core/webdriverio dependency to 4.7.3.
- For the WebDriverJS package, updated the @axe-core/webdriverjs dependency to 4.7.3.
- Can now import the packages as ESMs (ECMAScript modules).
- Upgraded to axe-core 4.7.0.
- For the Playwright package, ensured that import.meta.url is defined.