axe DevTools Mobile makes use of the below third-party software.
The software below is used by axe-devtools-android versions 2.0.1 and higher.
- Retofit (Apache 2.0) A type-safe HTTP client for Android and Java.
- moshi (Apache 2.0) A modern JSON library for Kotlin and Java.
- kotlinx-coroutines-core (Apache 2.0) Core primitives to work with coroutines.
- Kotlin Reflection (Apache 2.0) Reflection is a set of language and library features that allows you to introspect the structure of your program at runtime.
None. Axe DevTools Mobile for iOS does not reference any third party software.
- axios (MIT) A promise based HTTP client for the browser and node.js.
- d3 (ISC) Bring data to life with SVG, Canvas and HTML.
- fetch-jsonp (MIT) Make JSONP request like window.fetch.
- focus-trap-react (MIT) A React component that traps focus.
- keycloak-js (Apache 2.0) Open Source Identity and Access Management For Modern Applications and Services
- koa (MIT) Expressive middleware for node.js using ES2017 async functions.
- koa-router (MIT) Router middleware for Koa.
- next (MIT) Next.js is a React framework for building full-stack web applications.
- react (MIT) The library for web and native user interfaces.
- react-copy-to-clipboard (MIT) Copy to clipboard React component.
- react-countup (MIT) A configurable React component wrapper around CountUp.js
- react-plotly.js (MIT) A plotly.js React component from Plotly
- react-transition-group (BSD 3-Clause) An easy way to perform animations when a React component enters or leaves the DOM.