An Overview of Reports
Deque's axe Monitor solution provides several dashboards and reports suitable for different groups including developers, managers and testers. The reports can be used to track compliance; make various decisions such as distributing work and planning remediation activities; provide high-level reports for management; view the details of violations; obtain remediation guidance; and so on. Report types include:
- Dashboards: System, Organization and Project
- Reports: Pages, Issues, and Image Gallery
- Detail Reports: Pages and Issues
Axe Monitor Dashboard reports are high-level executive summaries that provide succinct description of the current level of accessibility of web assets and show trends over time - designed so that at-a-glance the executive can determine the organization's accessibility level and progress. Axe Monitor Dashboards are accessed via the Dashboards drop down menu in the axe Monitor toolbar.
Axe Monitor provides three Dashboards:
- System Dashboard: Summary and trend information for the overall health of the web sites and applications that have been scanned by axe Monitor for the Enterprise as a whole and each Organization within the Enterprise. Provides the ability to drill down into dashboard information for each Organization.
- Organization Dashboard: Summary and trend information for the overall health of the web sites and applications in an Organization and each of its Projects. Provides the ability to drill down into dashboard information for each Project.
- Project Dashboard: Provides an overall Project Snapshot and several summary reports: Manual Issues Report, Automated Issues Report, Issue Assignments Report, Scans Report and Status of scanned pages Report.
Axe Monitor provides detailed and flexible ad-hoc and standard reporting options, accessed via the axe Monitor toolbar. These reports are accessed from the axe Monitor toolbar.
The three main Reports are:
- Pages Report: The Pages Report lists each page scanned and the number of Open Issues, including Potential Violations and excluding Potential Violations. The Pages Report also provides a filter to search for Pages according to a number of criteria including: URL, status, issue description, templates, page group, and issue type. Clicking on an individual page link will display the Page Details page specific to that page.
- Issues Report: The default Issues Report lists every Issue found and provides a filter to search for issues according to a number of criteria including: URL, severity, label, issue description, priority, tag type, status and assigned to.
- Image Gallery Report: The Issues Report page also provides the ability to retrieve the Image Gallery Report containing issues specifically relating to images in the project.
In addition, axe Monitor provides two Detail Reports:
- Page Detail Report: The Page Details Report displays information specific to a Page including its scan status, template areas found, page source, and a list of open, fixed and ignored issues. This report is accessed via the Pages Report.
- Issue Detail Report: The Issue Details Report displays information specific to an Issue including its source code, XPath, severity, standards violated, tag type, status, assignment, label and remediation help. This report is accessed via the Issues Report.