Creating a New User
System Administrators can create users to provide them access to Organizations and Projects. Once a user is created, an Administrator can give them different levels of action to view and manage Organizations or Projects. For example, a Project Administrator can assign a user Administrator, Member, or Guest privileges.
To create a new axe Monitor user do one of the following on the Users page:
- If there are already existing users in the system, select the Create User link in the upper right corner of the page, OR
- If there are no existing users, in the message "There are no users within the system. Create a user", select the Create a user link.
On the Create User page, enter information in the following fields:
- Full Name: Accepts alphanumeric characters, numbers and symbols
- Email Address: Accepts alphanumeric characters, numbers and symbols
- Confirm Email
- Password: Accepts alphanumeric characters, numbers and symbols
- Confirm Password
Select the Create button to create the new user. The new user will receive an email with instructions and a link to confirm their axe Monitor membership.