The Organization Settings Toolbar
The Organization Settings toolbar is accessed via the Settings drop down menu. Its appearance varies by role.
Organization Administrators' toolbar provides all of the functions described below.
Organization Settings toolbar functions:
- General: Links to the General Organization Settings page.
- Groups: Assign users to Projects and manage access privileges.
- Projects: View a list of Projects in the Organization and their Custom Attributes.
- Reports: Export a report showing Project accessibility data to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Testing Standards: Radio button options for specification of a default standard ruleset for use within the organization.
- Domains: Place bounds on where the axe Monitor scan goes as it follows links on pages.
- Scan Settings: Provides many options to consider in determining what pages are included or excluded from a scan.
- Page Groups: Define Page Groups to segment distinct logical portions of a larger Project domain into smaller groups.
- Scripts: View use case scripts created in axe DevTools for use in Project analysis.
- Scope Definitions: Identify issues found in portions of pages that are common across multiple pages, such as the header, footer and navigation areas.