The System Dashboard displays overview data for all Organizations of which you are an Administrator or Member. (The System Administrator's System Dashboard will show data for all Organizations in the Enterprise.)
The System Dashboard provides the ability to drill down into dashboards for each individual Organization.
Access the System Dashboard via the Dashboard dropdown menu in the axe Monitor toolbar.
On this page you will see:
- Date Range: Filter the date range for the Dashboard data by editing the dates in the date edit box.
- Show potential issues: By default, the dashboard data is based upon items which are Violations only. Statistics on Potential Violations are not shown in the Dashboard by default. Potential Violations are those issues which axe Monitor flags, but require humans to review to determine if they are in fact an error. To include Potential Violations in the dashboard data, select the Show potential issues link.
- Name: The Organization name is a link to its Organization Dashboard which will show overview data for each of your Projects within that Organization.
- Total Pages: The total number of pages that have been analyzed within your Projects for that Organization.
- Score: The System Score is calculated this way:
- Issues are categorized as Critical, Serious, Moderate or Minor.
- Pages are categorized as Critical, Serious, Fair or Good based on the "worst" issue on the page. That is, if a page has one Critical issue, the page is Critical; one Serious issue, the page is Serious; one Moderate issue, the page is Fair; and if a page only contains Minor issues, it is Good.
- The Project Score is based on Page categories and is calculated according the following formula:
(0.4*p2 + 0.8*p1 + p0)/ TP
p2 = number of Serious pages
p1 = number of Fair pages
p0 = number of Good pages
In other words, axe Monitor gives 40% for a page that has Serious issues, 80% for a page that has Moderate issues, 100% for pages with only Minor issues, and 0% for pages having Critical issues. (Since axe Monitor gives 0% for pages with critical there is no p3 in the formula.)
- The System dashboard scores are an average of all organizations scores. The organization score itself is the average of all projects under that organization. As straightforward averages, the scores are not weighted by projects, issues, or other criteria.
- Trend: A line chart showing the Accessibility or Quality score over time.
- Common Issues: The number of issues identified in templates across your Projects.