Viewing a List of Existing Project Scans
The Scans page lists each scan created for a Project.
The page provides the following information:
- Scan Name
- Priority: The default level is Medium.
- Scan Level: How many layers deep in the site structure the scan will go.
- Actions: Actions will change depending on the scan's current Status and the user's role.
Typical Actions you may encounter in the Actions column are:
- Edit: Provides the ability to edit the scan.
- View: Takes you to the Recently Completed Tasks screen.
- Start Scan: Initiates the scan using the existing settings.
- Cancel: Cancels a running scan.
- Resume Scan: Resumes a scan that has been interrupted.
- Schedule: Provides the ability to schedule a scan to take place in the future.
Project Administrators can create a new scan (spider job) from this page by selecting the Add Scan button at the bottom of the page.