For all users, the top-most global navigation bar includes the following elements from left to right:
- Axe Monitor logo: The axe Monitor logo links to your axe Monitor Home page.
- Welcome message: Welcome Full Name. The Full Name is set on the Account Settings page.
- Account: This links to the Account Settings page.
- Logout: This link will log you out of axe Monitor.
- Help: The Help icon links to help content specific to the current page.
The appearance and function of the axe Monitor Toolbar is dependent on the type of Projects of which they are a Member.
- Organization Project names are constructed in the following format: Organization name, Project name.
- When the Dashboards, Pages, Issues, Scans or Settings options are chosen in the toolbar, the page that is displayed defaults to the first Project or Organization (as applicable) in alphabetical order. Each of these pages provides a dropdown menu to change the Project or Organization for which the data is displayed.
Axe Monitor users who have access to at least one Organization will see the following toolbar:
The axe Monitor toolbar includes the following elements from left to right:
- Home: Links to your axe Monitor Home page.
- Dashboards: A dropdown menu that links to the System, Organization, and Project Dashboards.
- Pages: Links to the Pages Report.
- Issues: Links to the Issues Report.
- Scans: Links to the list of Project Scans.
- Settings: A dropdown menu that links to General Organization Settings or General Project Settings pages. System Administrators will see an additional option to link to the General System Settings page.
On log in, axe Monitor users who have access to Organization Projects will see only the Home page link in the toolbar. System Administrators will see an additional option to link to the General System Settings page.
Once the user selects a Project name link on the Home page, the axe Monitor toolbar will display according to the Organization, as described on this page.