The System Administrator's Organizations page is the landing page when the System Administrator logs in. The page allows System Administrators to create, edit and manage Organizations. Only System Administrators can create Organizations.
If the system has no existing Organizations, the following text will display: "There are no organizations within the system. Create an organization." Select the Create an organization link to link to the Create Organization page.
Otherwise, the page lists every Organization within an axe Monitor instance and provides the following options:
- Create an Organization: Select the Create Organization link in the upper right corner of the Organizations page to create a new Organization. This will redirect you to the Create Organization page.
- Edit an Existing Organization: Select the Edit link next to the Organization to edit an existing Organization. This will redirect you to the Edit Organization Settings page.
- Delete an Organization: Select the Delete link next to the Organization you want to remove. A dialog will appear with the following warning: "Deleting an organization also removes all projects associated with that organization. Are you sure you want to delete this organization?" Select the OK button to confirm.
- You cannot undo a deleted Organization!
- When you delete an Organization, everything under that Organization is deleted as well: all the Organization’s Projects and all of the data relating to those Projects will be deleted.