The Pages Report
The Pages Report page allows you to:
- Create a page manually and share the Page Report with others
- Search for pages
- View a list of pages meeting the above search criteria
- Select and perform actions on pages
The upper right corner of the Pages Report contains the following links:
- Create Page: Select this link to manually add a page to the Pages Report.
- Share report: If the Project Administrator has allowed read-only access to Project reports, this link will provide a URL that you can share with others to view this page directly.
By default the Pages Report includes all pages successfully scanned by axe Monitor, added manually, or uploaded from the axe DevTools extension. Use the Search form to filter the report according to multiple criteria.
Searchable criteria include:
- URL Contains: A string of text that must appear in the URL. This search only includes portions of the url after the primary domain.
- Page Status options include:
- All: Every single testable URL encountered during the scan.
- Completed: Pages successfully retrieved and analyzed based on the scan settings.
- Other Domain Ignored: Pages not analyzed because they were part of domains not included in the Project definition.
- Fetched: Pages retrieved but not analyzed. Pages will have this status if they do not fit scan setting criteria or if the scan is currently running. In the latter case, they will be listed here until they have been analyzed, at which point they will fall under the Completed status.
- Failed: Pages that could not be analyzed for some reason including HTTP errors in the 400-500 ranges.
- Archived: If all issues on a page are marked as fixed or ignored the page will be saved with Archived status in next run instead of deleting it.
- Excluded: Pages excluded from the scan or analysis due to exclude criteria set in scan settings.
- Description: Pages with issues matching a specific issue description.
- Use Case Script: Pages with issues found when analyzing a specific use case script.
- PageID: A page with a specific record ID.
- Template pages: Pages marked as templates.
- From active scan: Pages scanned by the most recently-run scan.
- Health of pages: Page with a specific health: Any, Critical, Serious, Fair, or Good. Can be useful for planning remediation priority.
- Page Group: Pages within a specific Page Group (if any).
- Issue Group: Pages with issues involving a specific issue group, such as Alternate text issues, Links, Forms, Frames, etc.
- Potential: Pages with Potential Violations, in addition to Violations.
- Manual Only: Pages with ONLY manual issues.
- Clean pages only: Pages with no issues.
- Practice: Pages with issues related to a specific Practice.
Below the Search area is a paginated list of pages that fit the search criteria above. The total number of pages in the report appears in the top right corner of the report.
For each page in the report, the list includes:
- URL: URL of the page analyzed
- Open Issues (excluding potential): The total number of issues found, excluding Potential Violations
- Open issues (including potential): The total number of issues found, including Potential Violations
Select a page URL link to view the page's Page Details page.
The Pages Report allows you to select a page or multiple pages to delete or export.
- Select one or multiple pages via the checkbox(es) or via the dropdown menu just above the pages list which provides options to:
- Select all: Select all pages in the report according to the search criteria used above.
- Select all on page: Select all pages on this page of the report.
- Unselect all: Unselect all pages currently selected.
- Select an Action from the new Action menu that appears when a page or pages are selected. Options include:
- Delete: Be careful when doing this, the delete command cannot be reversed. If the page is deleted, when the site is re-analyzed the page will be added to the list again.
- Export (to CSV): Follow the browser prompts to save the file.
- Export to Excel: Follow the browser prompts to save the file.
- Select the Apply button.