Performing Bulk Actions on the Pages Page
This topic guides you through the process of performing bulk actions on the Pages Page in axe Monitor's Experimental View. By following these steps, you can perform actions such as delete and exportpages within completed scan runs.
Navigation: From the main Experimental View page >> Click on the Pages Tab >> Use the Filter Selection Button to Select Pages
Filter the Scan/Run results to show pages related to your chosen scan runs. Select the specific pages you wish to apply bulk actions to from the list of displayed pages.
- Group (Organization) Administrators
- Group (Organization) Members
- Self-registered axe Monitor® Users
Click the Filter Scan/Run button to select the completed scan runs for which you want to view and analyze the pages.
In the Select Runs dialog box that appears, apply filters to select specific scan runs, and click Apply.
View the displayed accessibility pages. You can also use the Pages Filters section to refine your view.
Select the specific pages you wish to apply bulk actions to from the list of displayed issues. Note: The number of pages selected is displayed on the screen.
The bulk actions that can be performed are:
Click the Apply button.
Use the Delete option to delete the selected pages. Be careful when doing this as the delete command is irreversible. Deleting a page results in the page and all related issues being deleted.
- Select the pages you want to delete.
- Select Delete from the Bulk Action dropdown menu.
- Click the Apply button.
- Click the Confirm button in the confirmation dialog box that comes up.
Use the Export option to export the selected pages into a CSV file. You can select the fields you want included in the CSV file using the Configure Fields option.
- Select the issues you want to export to a CSV file.
- Select Export from the Bulk Action dropdown menu.
- The Configure Fields button appears next to the Bulk Actions button. Click the Configure Fields button.
- All the checkboxes are selected by default in the dialog box thats comes up. Use the Uncheck All button to unselect all the checkboxes at the same time.
- Select the checkboxes to configure the fields to export the pages, and click the Apply button.
- Click the Apply button next to the Configure Fields button.
Result: A CSV file is created and downloaded to your local machine.