Editing Dimensions in Projects
Project Dimensions are editable, administrators can update defined dimensions as needed due to changes in organizational structure. This feature is also useful to track accessibility issues reported by various teams that fall under different accountability structures.
To edit Project Dimensions:
- Select the Manage Projects option from under the Configure section on the left hand corner of the screen.
- In the Configure Projects screen that appears, activate the 'Edit' button (Pencil icon) under Actions column on the table for the project you want to edit the dimensions for.
On the resulting modal window,
- Edit the display name of the project to your preferred name. This name then appears on the Projects screen under the Project Name column once you have edited the project details.
Note: The axe Monitor name is not editable. Hovering over the Help icon next to the Project Name in the Manage Projects screen displays the axe Monitor name of the project. The help icon does not appear on the screen if the display name and project name are the same.
- Make changes to the dimensions, as needed. Dimensions can be reordered, added, or removed.
Review change summary
- Review summary of changes.
- Select the 'Apply changes to past scan data for the Project'. to update the existing scan data with the updated dimensions.By default, this option is unchecked. If left unchecked, the data prior to the date of change is reported with old dimensions.
Activate Finish to save your changes.
This brings up the Projects screen. The display name appears under the Project Name column with the help icon next to the name. Hover over the icon to display the axe Monitor project name.