Working with Pages
This topic guides you through the process of navigating the Pages in axe Monitor's Experimental View. By following these steps, you can efficiently view, and analyze pages successfully scanned and detected by axe Monitor® for completed scan runs.
Navigation: From the main Experimental View page >> Click on the Pages Tab >> You are on the Pages Page
The Pages Page provides a comprehensive view of pages successfully scanned by axe Monitor®, or added manually. The page displays pages based on your selected scan runs.
Note: You can only select those completed scan runs that have pages identified.
- Group (Organization) Administrators
- Group (Organization) Members
- Self-registered axe Monitor® Users
- Click the Filter Scan/Run button to select the completed scan runs for which you want to view and analyze the pages.
- In the Select Runs dialog box that appears, apply filters to select specific scan runs, and click Apply.
- View the displayed accessibility pages. You can also use the Pages Filters section to refine your view.
The issue search area is a paginated list of pages (within selected runs) that fit the filter criteria that you have selected.
- Click the arrow button to expand the panel and view the page details.
- A list of page descriptions is displayed.
- You can click the open issues link next to the description to view the issues in the Issues page for the selected page.
Pages Details Include:
|Scan||The scan URL. Clicking on the URL takes you to the Scan Overview page of the scan.|
|URL||The URL of the specific page.|
|Impact||Issues with a specific impact. Severity level - Critical, Serious, Moderate, or Minor.|
|Title||Title of the page.|
Use the Pages Filter section to narrow down the pages you want to view. Filter options include URL, Page Status, Page Health, Page Title, Issue Group, Issue Description, Script, Show Pages, and Needs Review.
|URL||Sort the page URLs based two options. When using the "URL with Matches Exactly" option, you are specifying a particular URL or a pattern that must be exactly matched. The "URL Contains" option searches for pages containing a specified string in the URL. This search only includes portions of the URL after the primary domain.|
|Page Status||Options include:
|Page Title||Pages comprising the specific page title.|
|Issue Group||Pages with issues involving a specific issue group, such as Alternate text issues, Links, Forms, Frames, etc.|
|Issue Description||Pages with issues matching a specific issue description.|
|Script||Pages with issues found when analyzing a specific script.|
|Page Health||Page with a specific health: Any, Critical, Serious, Moderate, or Good. Can be useful for planning remediation priority.Include|
|Show Pages||Select from either of the options: Show all pages, pages with issues, pages with no issues.|
|Include Needs Review||Enbale the checkbox to filter and display pages with issues marked as Needs Review.|