axe Developer Hub Release Notes
Release notes describing the changes in Developer Hub version 4.88.0 and later
- Add ARIA labels to the copy buttons for code blocks on the instruction pages.
- Ensure the user is redirected to the branches page when a new project has Git information.
- Filter out page state results with no unique issues.
- Update the Playwright and Puppeteer instructions for new wrapped functionality.
- Improved the page state dropdown on the issues page.
- Fixed a problem where some headings did not use heading elements.
- Fixed a styling issue within code blocks on the instructions page.
- Fixed an issue where zooming at 200% would cause content to overflow its space.
- Ensure that the threshold filter control is clickable when there are issues.
- Fixed a problem where screen readers would only announce the date on the view issues page for Gitless test runs, making it difficult to distinguish between multiple test runs on the same date.
- Fixed an issue where the Playwright instructions were incorrect.
- Removed the hover color on what is a duplicate message.
- Fixed a problem where page states with zero unique issues would sometimes display an error message that data for the page could not be loaded.